Monday, June 18, 2012

Made with Love Mondays: Week of 6/18/2012

JWsMadeWLuvMondays

Each week I host Made with Love Mondays as a weekly series to promote, share, and celebrate foods make entirely from scratch. Food without transfats, without preservatives, without food dyes, without high fructose corn syrup. Creative recipes shared by talented foodies. Enjoy - and remember to share your recipes.

Special Message: Made with Love Mondays has been given a major face-lift to remove clutter, improve navigation, and to refocus this series on YOUR food creations. I have removed most of the text from these weekly posts and reorganized the Made with Love Mondays series page for greater clarity. There's even a new "Ingredient Restrictions" list that should help reduce confusion and aid in recipe planning. Check out the Participation Index at the bottom of this post for more details - and feel free to share your feedback on these changes.


NEW From-Scratch Recipes


Amy's Cooking Adventures: Chocolate Banana Muffins




MJ's Kitchen: Grilled Soy-Ginger Chicken




My Little Italian Kitchen: Strawberry Tart Tatin




Canela Kitchen: Strawberries Polenta Shortcakes




I-Lost in Austen: Espresso Créme Brulée




The More Than Occasional Baker: Sage, Thyme and Emmental Madeleines



Thanks to all of the talented foodies who have made this series possible - YOU ROCK!

Want more from-scratch recipes? Check out the Made with Love Mondays Pinterest Board







Share From-Scratch Recipes
Participation Index





6 comments:

  1. Lovely selection of recipes, though I think I've got my eyes set on that espresso creme brulee! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look good and me too, I'd love a spoon of that creme brulee!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like the way you've layed everything out...it looks great! The only thing I might like to see on the actual post is the theme for next week. But that's just me. I can live with clicking through to the main page to find out, though. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A great idea, Heather. I'll modify this post for next week - and it will help remind me to update the themes!

      Delete
  4. Thanks again for the love Javelin! Great list of recipes! Thanks for hosting and hope you're having a marvelous week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the cleaner look and the addition of the specific ingredients lists--it's the same info but more accessible. And I'm with Heather on the theme being posted in an easier-to-find area. But regardless, any link-up featuring only from-scratch food is going to be great.

    ReplyDelete