Monday, July 30, 2012

Made with Love Mondays: Week of 7/30/2012

JWsMadeWLuvMondays

Each week I host Made with Love Mondays as a weekly series to promote, share, and celebrate foods make entirely from scratch. Food without transfats, without preservatives, without food dyes, without high fructose corn syrup. Creative recipes shared by talented foodies. Enjoy - and remember to share your recipes.


NEW From-Scratch Recipes


A Reluctant Foodie: Oven Roasted Garden Tomatoes for Pasta Sauce




Girlichef: Sour Cream, Cherry, & Tequila Ice Pops




MJ's Kitchen: Carrot and Raisin Salad




Canela Kitchen: Mini Baguette & Avocado and Tomato Sandwich




Rita Cooks Italian: Marinated Grilled Peppers




Amy's Cooking Adventures: Multigrain Bread




My Little Italian Kitchen: Spaghetti with Clams and Cherry Tomatoes




Damn Delicious: Nectarine Upside-Down Cake




Thanks to all of the talented foodies who have made this series possible - YOU ROCK!

Want more from-scratch recipes? Check out the Made with Love Mondays Pinterest Board







Share From-Scratch Recipes
Participation Index





Optional Weekly Themes
  • This week's theme: From-scratch recipes featuring Fresh Sweet Corn
  • Next week's theme: From-scratch recipes featuring Fresh Heirloom Tomatoes
  • Please note: Themes are intended to provide you with inspiration if you're not sure where to start or what to make. Themes are completely optional and you can any from-scratch food post that meets the Guiding Principles


9 comments:

  1. MJ @ mjskitchen.comJuly 30, 2012 at 1:55 PM

    All of these recipes look DElicious! I love marinating roasting peppers this time of year because they are SO fresh! Have a great week Darlin and thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Monday roundup ... gotta check out that pasta sauce recipe :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want Gloria's sandwich on Amy's bread...and everything else, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that multigrain bread and everything else too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you enjoyed this week's roundup, MJ - and I agree, everything looks fantastic. I wish I could taste them all! Thanks so much for sharing your succotash!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you enjoyed, Liz and thanks so much for sharing your corn salad. I'm a huge fan of baguettes and multigrain bread, so it would be a tough choice to just pick one for a sandwich...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jody @ the hobby room diariesJuly 31, 2012 at 9:39 PM

    Would that I could order right off this list for dinner tonight! Spaghetti and clams would be soooo good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree, Jody - it's like a menu only I can't order and there's no service ;) I'm glad you enjoyed!

    ReplyDelete