Monday, August 20, 2012

Made with Love Mondays: Week of 8/20/2012

JWsMadeWLuvMondays

Each week I host Made with Love Mondays as a weekly series to promote, share, and celebrate foods make entirely from scratch. Food without transfats, without preservatives, without food dyes, without high fructose corn syrup. Creative recipes shared by talented foodies. Enjoy - and remember to share your recipes.


NEW From-Scratch Recipes


Girlichef: Sauce Béarnaise




Amy's Cooking Adventures: Turkey Meatball Gyros




The More Than Occasional Baker: Dark Chocolate and Raspberry Banana Loaf




Vivian Pang Kitchen: Cream Cheese Mixed Fruits Oatmeal Bar




My Little Italian Kitchen: Pasta Alla Puttanesca




Blue Kitchen Bakes: No Bake Summer Crumble




Cake, Crumbs and Cooking: Mediterranean Olive Bread Scrolls



Thanks to all of the talented foodies who have made this series possible - YOU ROCK!

Want more from-scratch recipes? Check out the Made with Love Mondays Pinterest Board







Share From-Scratch Recipes
Participation Index





Optional Weekly Themes
  • This week's theme: Your favorite recipe for from-scratch Muffins
  • Next week's theme: Your favorite from-scratch recipes for Labor Day
  • Please note: Themes are intended to provide you with inspiration if you're not sure where to start or what to make. Themes are completely optional and you can any from-scratch food post that meets the Guiding Principles


11 comments:

  1. mjskit @ mjskitchen.comAugust 20, 2012 at 12:05 AM

    I have no muffins recipes because I've never made muffins in my life. :) But I did link up anyway. It's chile season here in New Mexico, so I thought I would share some NM green chile!. Have a marvelous week and thanks for hosting! Love the recipes that hooked up last week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those bread rolls look divine! Very nice photographs and recipes as usual. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those scrolls do look delicious & I'm so glad you enjoyed, Alida. Thanks for dropping by to check out today's roundup...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for sharing the New Mexico Green Chile, MJ - this makes me wish I was back out west for a visit! And you've never baked a muffin before? I'm shocked, but then, I've never made green chile before so... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I need to make bernaise with my next steaks...YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great selection of recipes - I'd like to try quite a few of them! Thanks for including my banana loaf. I've been patiently waiting for the new week to share my next recipe with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Same here - after reading Girlichef's post, I feel I need to try the sauce because I've never even had it...

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's always awesome to have you join the series and I love your creations. They're always original and so creative. I can't wait to see what you'll be sharing next!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing my Bearnaise Sauce. I went back an linked up correctly...some muffins to fit the theme. thanks for hosting =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for sharing the muffins, Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for sharing my Bearnaise Sauce. I went back an linked up correctly...some muffins to fit the theme. thanks for hosting =)

    ReplyDelete