Monday, September 17, 2012

Made with Love Mondays: Week of 9/17/2012

JWsMadeWLuvMondays


Each week I host Made with Love Mondays as a weekly series to promote, share, and celebrate foods make entirely from scratch. Food without transfats, without preservatives, without food dyes, without high fructose corn syrup. Creative recipes shared by talented foodies. Enjoy - and remember to share your recipes.


NEW From-Scratch Recipes


MJ's Kitchen: Strawberry Tomato Salad with Mint



Kendra Kay - She Bakes: Blueberry Zucchini Bread



Amy's Cooking Adventures: Baked Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal (for two)



Petra08's Weblog: Raw Beetroot Soup and Baked Tofu



Canela Kitchen: Raspberries and Almond Cake



Canela Kitchen: Zucchini and Cheese Tartelettes



That Skinny Chick Can Bake: Corn and Zucchini Quesadillas



My Little Italian Kitchen: Baked Sea Bream with Herbs and Garlic



I'm Cookin' in My Kitchen: Chilean Sea Bass on Roasted Garlic Mascarpone Mashed Potatoes



Rita Cooks Italian: Runner Beans in Fresh Tomato Sauce



The More Than Occasional Baker: Pistachio and Pomegranate Pitstops



Thanks to all of the talented foodies who have made this series possible - YOU ROCK!

Want more from-scratch recipes? Check out the Made with Love Mondays Pinterest Board







Share From-Scratch Recipes
Participation Index





Optional Weekly Themes
  • This week's theme: From scratch recipes featuring Cantaloupe (or Musk Melon)
  • Next week's theme: From scratch recipes featuring fresh Jalapeno Peppers
  • Please note: Themes are intended to provide you with inspiration if you're not sure where to start or what to make. Themes are completely optional and you can any from-scratch food post that meets the Guiding Principles


6 comments:

  1. Happy start of the week and thank you for hosting again! I love that zucchini bread!
    Ciao X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kind wishes and I'm fortunate to be on holiday with my family in the Outer Banks of North Carolina, right on the ocean. So it's been a great start to my week! Thank you so much for sharing the plum tart and I agree, that zucchini bread looks so tempting...

    ReplyDelete
  3. mjskit @mjskitchen.comSeptember 17, 2012 at 9:56 AM

    That zucchini and cheese tartlet has me starving for one! Thanks for hosting again and hope you have a marvelous week! I actually linked a theme recipe this week! WooHoo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cantaloupe salad sound delicious, MJ! And I hope your week is off to a great start as well. I'm vacationing in NC right now next to the ocean, so I'm very happy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jody_thehobbyroomdiariesSeptember 21, 2012 at 12:02 AM

    Mmmm, pumpkin oatmeal. It's getting chilling in the mornings here and that is exactly what I've been craving.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm kind of craving the cool temperatures and all the wonderful comfort foods that come with it ;) It's been pretty warm this far south, so I'm hoping October will bring some cooler temps so I can really get into fall ;)

    ReplyDelete