Monday, September 24, 2012

Made with Love Mondays: Week of 9/24/2012

JWsMadeWLuvMondays


Each week I host Made with Love Mondays as a weekly series to promote, share, and celebrate foods make entirely from scratch. Food without transfats, without preservatives, without food dyes, without high fructose corn syrup. Creative recipes shared by talented foodies. Enjoy - and remember to share your recipes.


NEW From-Scratch Recipes


My Little Italian Kitchen: Refreshing Plum Tart



MJ's Kitchen: Cantaloupe Walnut Salad with Lime Dressing



Petra08's Weblog: Cod, Foraged Chantarelles and Lingonberry Beurre Blanc



White Lights on Wednesdays: Farro Salad with Tomato and Herbs



Fab Food 4 All: Apple Meringue



Damn Delicious: Strawberry Horchata



Vivian Pang Kitchen: Eucheuma Seaweed/ San Hu Chao Salad



The Hobby Room Diaries: Stonefruit Tarts



Chocolate Log Blog: Blackberry, Coconut & Rose Barfi



Blue Kitchen Bakes: Hibiscus Cupcakes



My Little Italian Kitchen: Parmesan Potato Croquettes



Thanks to all of the talented foodies who have made this series possible - YOU ROCK!

Want more from-scratch recipes? Check out the Made with Love Mondays Pinterest Board







Share From-Scratch Recipes
Participation Index





Optional Weekly Themes
  • This week's theme: From scratch recipes featuring fresh Jalapeno Peppers
  • Next week's theme: From scratch recipes featuring fresh Plums
  • Please note: Themes are intended to provide you with inspiration if you're not sure where to start or what to make. Themes are completely optional and you can any from-scratch food post that meets the Guiding Principles


10 comments:

  1. mjskit @mjskitchen.comSeptember 24, 2012 at 2:27 AM

    I don't have anything with Jalapeno so I submitted one with another type of hot pepper. Have a great week and thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing the red chile sauce, MJ! It sounds wonderful and the color is extraordinary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks JW, lots of delicious things to make and eat here. The parmesan croquettes are calling to me - it must be time for supper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Javelin. I love the look of that apple merengue. That's next on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jody_thehobbyroomdiariesSeptember 25, 2012 at 1:28 AM

    Thanks for sharing and the potato croquettes look delicious to me, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the croquettes myself, Choclette - it's been such a long time since I've had they and Alida made them so beautifully...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was very intrigued with the apple meringue - it's such a creative spin on baking with apples...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alida has a winner with those croquettes - I'm so impressed with how they turned out...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there! This is my first time visiting your blog! Thanks for hosting this, its a great blog hop to be part of. I definitely support making food from scratch.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the kind words, Mich, and welcome to the series! I'm so glad you enjoy cooking food from scratch and thanks so much for sharing your delicious prawns...

    ReplyDelete