Each week I host Made with Love Mondays as a weekly series to promote, share, and celebrate foods make entirely from scratch. Food without transfats, without preservatives, without food dyes, without high fructose corn syrup. Creative recipes shared by talented foodies. Browse Recipe Index
Made with Love Mondays has featured over 50 bloggers and nearly 300 recipes in the past 9 months - that's a lot of from-scratch food! THANK YOU ALL for your support and continued passion for sharing food made from scratch. This series would not be possible without your creativity, generosity and gosh-darn good eats!
For the past few months, I've been busily working on some major improvements to the Made with Love Mondays series. I've spent hours and hours loading photo after photo after photo into Tumblr. Then more hours (and more hours) categorizing each and every recipe based on primary ingredients, recipe type, and more. And then…and then…and then…
This could go on for a while, so skip forward a few months and you can imagine my excitement to finally (FINALLY!) be ready to share these improvements with you.
- Tumblr Gallery: Every Made with Love Monday recipe is now beautifully featured and shared with the ravenous food-stalkers on Tumblr via the Made with Love Mondays Tumblr gallery. The Tumblr gallery is a simple and beautiful way to browse all of your amazing food - all in one spot! And don't worry - your photos link directly back to the recipes on your blogs. Check it out
- Recipe Index: Thanks to Tumblr, every Made with Love Monday recipe is now also part of the new categorized Recipe Index. This makes it so easy and intuitive for visitors to find your from-scratch recipes, no matter when you submitted them to Made with Love Mondays. Want soup? Click the link for soups and you'll instantly be browsing every soup ever submitted to Made with Love Mondays. Want to make something with pumpkin? Click the link for pumpkin. Check it out
- Featured Recipes: It's now so simple for visitors to discover even more of your from-scratch recipes with just a click. The new Featured Contributors section of Made with Love Mondays now includes a "Featured Recipes" link for every contributing blogger of the series. Visitors can click this link and instantly view the recipes you have shared with Made with Love Mondays. All of your recipes, and just your recipes. Check it out
- My Recipe Gallery: You can now easily share and promote your from-scratch recipes with your fans and followers using the new My Recipe Gallery badge. Once configured, this badge links directly to a gallery of just your Made with Love Mondays recipes. Get the badge and instructions for configuring
- Bigger Photos: We eat with our eyes and bigger photos mean we can better devour every detail. So I have reformatted my blog to accommodate larger photo widths. To be honest, I didn't do this just for Made with Love Mondays, but it's a happy coincidence and I'm proud to be sharing even bigger photos of your from-scratch creations.
Enjoy - and thank you all.
NEW From-Scratch Recipes
Damn Delicious: Raspberry Orange Muffins | More Featured Recipes
Piece of Cake: Barbequed Spicy Chicken | More Featured Recipes
My Little Italian Kitchen: Squid and Peas in Tomato Sauce | More Featured Recipes
MJ's Kitchen: Pear Apple Cobbler | More Featured Recipes
Bobbi's Kozy Kitchen: Ham and Bean Soup | More Featured Recipes
Life Currents: Autumnal Salad | More Featured Recipes
Canela Kitchen: Couscous Salad | More Featured Recipes
The More Than Occasional Baker: Strawberry Basil Cake | More Featured Recipes
Elizabeth's Kitchen: Apple & Blackberry Crumble | More Featured Recipes
Food Eat Love: Seafood Starter, Cestnut Stuffed Roast Chicken and Apple Pistachio Crumble | More Featured Recipes
Blue Kitchen Bakes: Tarte Tatin | More Featured Recipes
Fab Food 4 All: Vegetable Dhal Curry | More Featured Recipes
Thanks to all of the talented foodies who have made this series possible - YOU ROCK!
Want more from-scratch recipes? Browse Recipe Index
Share From-Scratch Recipes
Optional Weekly Themes
- This week's theme: From scratch recipes (see Ingredient Restrictions) celebrating Halloween
- Next week's theme: From scratch recipes featuring Saffron
- Please note: Themes are intended to provide you with inspiration if you're not sure where to start or what to make. Themes are completely optional and you can share any from-scratch food post that meets the Guiding Principles