Monday, October 8, 2012

Made with Love Mondays: Week of 10/8/2012

JWsMadeWLuvMondays


Each week I host Made with Love Mondays as a weekly series to promote, share, and celebrate foods make entirely from scratch. Food without transfats, without preservatives, without food dyes, without high fructose corn syrup. Creative recipes shared by talented foodies. Enjoy - and remember to share your recipes.

NEW From-Scratch Recipes


MJ's Kitchen: Fennel Infused Onions



Food Eat Love: Lamb Pot Au Feu



Treat & Trick: Soy Milk Jelly



Vivian Pang Kitchen: Rainbow Swiss Roll



Piece of Cake: Mackerel with Spicy Pickles



Damn Delicious: Strawberry Frozen Yogurt



Thanks to all of the talented foodies who have made this series possible - YOU ROCK!

Want more from-scratch recipes? Check out the Made with Love Mondays Pinterest Board







Share From-Scratch Recipes
Participation Index





Optional Weekly Themes
  • This week's theme: From scratch recipes featuring fresh Butternut Squash
  • Next week's theme: From scratch recipes featuring fresh Apples
  • Please note: Themes are intended to provide you with inspiration if you're not sure where to start or what to make. Themes are completely optional and you can share any from-scratch food post that meets the Guiding Principles


7 comments:

  1. mjskit @ mjskitchen.comOctober 9, 2012 at 12:07 AM

    Mark, I hope you had a great weekend! I've linked up a garlic soup that has a little apple in it. It's one of our favorite cold weather soups! Thanks for hosting another week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jody_thehobbyroomdiariesOctober 9, 2012 at 6:26 PM

    Mmmm, strawberry frozen yogurt! That makes me want summer back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did have a great weekend, MJ - and then got sick on Monday! Anyway, so glad you shared this delicious soup. It sounds amazing and just what my body is craving right now...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm ready for fall, but strawberry frozen yogurt really does sound fantastic...

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's good to be back! I'm jumping ahead with my apple traybake this week :) I also have something else for next week - yay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the tray bake, Ros, and I'm so glad you decided to share. I can't wait to see what you'll bring next week - maybe something with apples again? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great collection here! Thanks for taking the time and trouble to do this - it's really useful.

    ReplyDelete