Monday, November 12, 2012

Made with Love Mondays: Week of 11/12/2012

JWsMadeWLuvMondays


Each week I host Made with Love Mondays as a weekly series to promote, share, and celebrate foods make entirely from scratch. Food without transfats, without preservatives, without food dyes, without high fructose corn syrup. Creative recipes shared by talented foodies. Browse Recipe Index



NEW From-Scratch Recipes


MJ's Kitchen: Andouille and Black Bean Soup  |  More Featured Recipes




The Hobby Room Diaries: Caramelized Apple Empanadas  |  More Featured Recipes




Canela Kitchen: Classic Fudge Walnut Brownies  |  More Featured Recipes




Sharky Oven Gloves: Lemon Curd  |  More Featured Recipes




Leeks & Limoni: Butternut Squash Soup with Chilli and Herbs  |  More Featured Recipes




Rita Cooks Italian: Folded Omelette with Leeks, Mozzarella and Tomato  |  More Featured Recipes




Vivian Pang Kitchen: Homemade Granola with Muesli  |  More Featured Recipes




A Reluctant Foodie: Stuffed Peppers  |  More Featured Recipes




Delicieux: Peppers Stuffed with Spiced Onions & Egg  |  More Featured Recipes




My Little Italian Kitchen: Marinated Oven Cooked Juicy Pork Ribs  |  More Featured Recipes




Tinned Tomatoes: Kale & Cheddar Bubble and Squeak  |  More Featured Recipes




Fab Food 4 All: Hallon Cookies  |  More Featured Recipes




Vivian Pang Kitchen: Granola Banana Muffins  |  More Featured Recipes




Elizabeth's Kitchen: Creamy Cauliflower Leek Soup with Curried Mustard Croutons  |  More Featured Recipes




Chocolate Log Blog: Apricot and Vanilla Jam  |  More Featured Recipes




Thanks to all of the talented foodies who have made this series possible - YOU ROCK!

Want more from-scratch recipes? Browse Recipe Index







Share From-Scratch Recipes
Participation Index




Optional Weekly Themes
  • This week's theme: From scratch recipes featuring Fresh Beets (Beetroot)
  • Next week's theme: Favorite from scratch recipes celebrating Thanksgiving
  • Please note: Themes are intended to provide you with inspiration if you're not sure where to start or what to make. Themes are completely optional and you can share any from-scratch food post that meets the Guiding Principles


11 comments:

  1. Camilla @FabFood4AllNovember 12, 2012 at 9:21 AM

    A beautiful and inspiring array of recipes as always. Thank you for putting this together, much appreciated! Camilla x

    ReplyDelete
  2. mjskit @ mjskitchen.comNovember 12, 2012 at 9:45 AM

    Good morning JW! Hope you had a wonderful weekend! Another great assortment of recipes from last week. I have to admit that the empanadas and lemon curd are my favorites. I wonder what they would be like together? :) I don't have anything with beets or beet greens (one of my least favorite foods), so I've linked up another green. Have a great week and thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jody_thehobbyroomdiariesNovember 12, 2012 at 2:24 PM

    I just visited and pinned two of the recipes from today because they look so good, I've got to make them. Like, later today. Yum! And thanks for putting out another great party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice roundup! Thanks for including me :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Creative bloggers like yourself are the ones responsible for making Made with Love Mondays fun, so the credit really goes to you :) But I am so glad you enjoy and I'm happy I can share all the delicious creations...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm guessing the empanadas with lemon curd would be delicious together - or separate :) I wouldn't mind having a little of each... I know beets are one of those roots that people either love or hate - I love them so I'm curious how others use them. I've never used the greens though, so not sure how I'd feel about them. Thanks so much for sharing the kale and sweet potatoes instead!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This week really did have a lot of mouth-waterers, didn't it? Like your empanadas. :) So glad you enjoyed, Jody...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've missed having your beautiful creations as part of the weekly series, Liz, but I totally understand time constraints. I feel like I'm always turning down opportunities to participate and it's maddening :( Thanks so much for linking up your beetroot salad - it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so glad you could participate last week - and all the credit for the food goes to the creative bloggers like yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks JW, lots of scrummy things here as always - so many lovely things to cook, so little time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know, that's always the way, right? There's so much good food and NEVER enough time to try it all ;)

    ReplyDelete