Thursday, June 27, 2013

I'm Burning Down the Kitchen

Cleaning the Grill


Well, I'm not LITERALLY burning down the kitchen. But thanks to Kim from Cravings of a Lunatic, I am participating in the Burning Down the Kitchen blogger series. And if you're not familiar with the series, you should fix that. It's a lot of fun and you learn all kinds of fun things about your favorite bloggers - and meet new amazing bloggers.

As part of the Kim's interview, she challenged me to take a picture with myself in my kitchen. I had to hand the camera over to Boyfriend Javelin. And there were a lot of rejected pictures. Like the one above. Not that he's a bad photographer. I just hate having my photo taken on purpose ;)

So go check out Kim's blog and meet the Lunatic behind Burning Down the Kitchen. She's a true sweetheart and wonderful blogger.



12 comments:

  1. Jody_thehobbyroomdiariesJune 27, 2013 at 12:29 AM

    Your interview is great. Michael Symon is an excellent choice and is there anything besides dark chocolate? I think not. Kim's blog is fantastic, kudos on being featured!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kellie@foodtoglowJune 27, 2013 at 12:29 PM

    LOVED Kim's grilling of you, Mark:D Her questions were great, your answers were thoughtful and your photos were cute (tell Javelin he did good). I don't know Michael Symon (why would I living in the UK), but I agree about the North Carolina pulled pork. I'm not much of a meat eater but trips to the States invariably involve a NC BBQ moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Completely agree with you on dark chocolate ;) And I'm so glad you enjoyed Kim's blog. She's awesome and so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only last year did I finally discover NC BBQ. That's kinda sad, I know. But now I'm hooked and really want to get back to NC just for more ;) I'm so glad you enjoyed Kim's interview and it was a lot of fun to part of. And I'll Boyfriend Javelin know. He'll be happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kayle (The Cooking Actress)June 27, 2013 at 8:10 PM

    Yayyyy *claps*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the picture Mark! Headed over the read the interview!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the kind words over on Kim's blog, MJ! And this photo here has a LITTLE bit of a mess to it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. GREAT picture, Mark! Off to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was a fun interview! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the kind words and I hope you enjoyed. It was a lot of fun to part of... Kim is an awesome host!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the kind words on Kim's site, John - she was so much fun to work with and the interview was a blast (as I'm sure you know since I remember yours!)...

    ReplyDelete