Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Cherry Strawberry Lemonade Popsicles for #SummerOfThePopsicle

Cherry Strawberry Lemonade Popsicles


Today I'm guest sharing these tasty and healthful Cherry Strawberry Lemonade Popsicles with Heather from girlichef. I desperately wanted to participate in girlichef's awesome Summer of the Popsicle 2. Every Wednesday for the whole summer, different bloggers share delicious frozen popsicle (or popsicle-like) treats with Heather and I felt compelled to make an attempt. I mean really, I should be able to at least attempt making popsicles.

So jump over to girlichef and check it out. And be sure to browse through all of the refreshing summer frozen treats in Summer of the Popsicle 2!



Scan to view recipe on your mobile device



7 comments:

  1. I love that you went for it! I mean, everybody should have a couple good ice pop recipes under their belt in my opinion ;). I just love the gorgeous color and the flavor combination you came up with. Thank you so much for taking over my space today, I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank YOU, Heather :) Especially for inspiring me to give popsicles a go. It was so different from my usual lineup of food to work on - and a welcome treat to be able to share!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been dying to join Heather's Summer of Popsicles, Mark. I'm hopping right over "as we speak."


    Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you enjoy, Louise! And there are so many other delicious popsicles other bloggers have shared this summer, so definitely check those out too if you haven't already...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just reading the title of these popsicles had me drooling. Headed over to Girlichef to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you liked the sound of them, MJ - I wish (sincerely wish) I was more of a popsicle kind of guy. It would be a lot better for me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. On my way to check it out right now . . .

    ReplyDelete